Monday 7 April 2008

Teaching practice - evaluation II

The teaching practice was something that I really looked forward to, however I was slightly afraid of it. It was an opportunity to try something new. I didn’t know anything about the school I had chosen, and I had never taught before.
At the beginning I was surprised. The pupils were very cooperative and they all tried hard. I was quite nervous, but they helped me to overcome the problems. Some of the lessons were not so good, but some of them were perfect and I really enjoyed them.
I’d like to thank Ms Prokopova for her advice and opinions which were great contribution to my learning how to teach. And I’d like to thank the pupils, because their kindness and success supported my decision to become a teacher.

Milada Holemářová

No comments: